Sunday, April 6, 2014

Whew....what a couple of weeks!


Spring has sprung and all is abloom...It sure is a beautiful around here.

What a couple of weeks we have had here.  Work and car problems on top of raging hormones...whew!  At least the hormones have calmed down.  Car is back in the shop and work is still teetering on the edge but all will work out in the end.  I did get the kitchen junk drawer cleaned out, as well as the part of the closet that holds all the clothes you hate to get rid of but never wear...thanks raging hormones!

 When he walked into the room
she stood frozen
like a deer in headlights
knowing that one day 
he would break her heart

Finally...here is the project that needed a solid base to hold up the car light.  I was able to find a cigar box that was a good size for the base and so far so good.  The top of the box has held up under the weight of the lamp and the figure was simple enough to attach.  The only problem I have encountered with the cigar boxes is their sizes are limited.  I have not seen any that would work with a single figure or smaller project.  I may have to get into the box making business.   I feel that the box base gives a more finished look.

I had an idea today using a jigsaw blade, a magician and a magic box...Can't wait to see how it turns out but I think this one will be a slower process than some others.

We have pineapple orange pound cake cooling and the house smells good.  Cake for supper??

Peace,
Hilari


SkinnyDipperDesigns on ETSY
  

No comments:

Post a Comment