Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Not a cloud in the sky


With the beautiful weather we have been having I have not been able to spend much time on my wire work. Two years ago we had water issues ( water running under the house after a huge storm) so we had to address the problem.  We started with bobcat work and lots of manual labor and ended up with a great place to build a 24 by 12 ft shop.  Little by little we have been working on it and this week we are building our first official workbench.


  So far so good...it seems very sturdy...so we are pleased.  Tomorrow we will tackle the top.



I have taken a moment or two while my husband figured out his plan of attack for the benches to play with the magician idea.  These are going to be the pieces of the magic box where the lady is cut in half.  I thought the casters would be stable enough but I see that I am going to have to add small dowels for support.  They should not be too obtrusive if I can hide them behind the casters.  This is the fun part...figuring out how to make what I see in my head become a 3-d piece.

Next week I should have Pole Dancer completed and ready to share...

I hear an ice cream truck coming down the street. Got to run...

Always support the Ice Cream Man!!!
Hilari

Skinny Dipper Designs @ ETSY.com

 




No comments:

Post a Comment