Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Jack will hopefully weather the weather


My favorite fauna in my yard is my Jack in the Pulpit and he has come up to enjoy our beautiful weather...well, beautiful until today.  We had a snow flurry this afternoon with chilly temps tonight.  If cool enough we will have a fire and roasted marshmallows...yum.


I enjoy making these smaller books because I get to rip dis-guarded book pages and I find it soothing.  It may be because it is brain dead work compared to working through designing, creating and, usually, stabilization.  And then, of course, after enough ripping I am ready to get back to using my brain.  With these little books I get to think on a smaller scale and to use decorative papers, which I do not use a lot of, to help convey the ideas that pop into my head.

Well, off to cover my flowering plants to keep off the possible frost.

Good night,
Hilari




No comments:

Post a Comment