Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Be Your True Self


For Christmas 2013 husband gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card and Saturday was the perfect day to use it.  I found a new book on book binding and one by the street artist Banksy.  While standing in line I found this book gift card holder and thought the sentiment lent itself to one of my girls. She must have felt the same because she worked up quickly.

My book creating club, KBAG, has been asked to show our work at the Fountain City Art Center in March.   It is always great to see a collection of our work presented because not only does it showcase the talent in our group but also the differences in our creative style.  The new girl is going to be shown along with Comic book reader and another new one, the Swinger.

When I get stressed I clean and yesterday was a full blown day of throwith away mode.  This time the studio got the much needed overhaul.  Today I'm in recovery mode which consists of chocolate and hot mint tea.  All will be better tomorrow.

Enjoy the sunshine today,
Hilari

No comments:

Post a Comment