Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day.  It was never one of my highlighted moments during my dating days.  It always seemed to hit during the dry spells or around a big breakup.  But being married for almost 24 years, it is probably about time to let it go.  The good thing is there will be half price chocolate tomorrow!!


This young lady is happily posing for her picture, showing off her Valentine's roses she received from her sweetheart.  She doesn't care that they are made of metal or that her book is covered with black and white roses.  She can see only love through her eyes.  Oh, new idea...something about rose colored glasses...hum...

On Saturday, I will be leading the project for our book making club.  I have my project picked out and somewhat put together, so my evenings this week will center around the details.  That and taxes.  As I write this, I am putting off gathering my tax info and delving in.  Since we own our own business it is somewhat daunting, but after 20 years of doing them, like Valentine's Day, I should just let it go and get to them.  Neither taxes nor Valentine's has killed me yet.

Here's to jumping in!
Hilari


No comments:

Post a Comment