Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Persistence and Pestilence

 

There
is a fine line
between
persistence and pestilence

These words speak for themselves.  We have all been there at one point...either marking or crossing the line. When I found these small metal roses on a great site for mixed media supplies I knew what their use would be.  Unfortunately for her followers, the curator of the site was ready to slow her life down and, as they say, stop and smell the roses.  During her closing sale I was able to pick up some other goodies that I hope to put to good use soon.





 As you can see, I sure needed to unearth my living room work cart ( as well as the work table in my craft room).  I used our long holiday weekend to finish up some of my projects that have been pushed aside when shiny new ideas popped into my head.  I still have a list to address and am always glad to be in completion mode.  It is a little more quiet during these times.  My head can feel like it's spinning in all directions when inspirations come in fast. Although, that is part of the fun...catching the fleeting mental pictures or words that have the ability to stop you in your tracks.

Well, so far we have kept our zinnias watered and they are already about 2 inches tall.  We only have to keep this up until they are 2 1/2 feet tall and blooming.  Wish us luck!

Good night all,
Hilari

etsy.com/shop/skinnydipperdesigns









No comments:

Post a Comment