Monday, January 6, 2014

Gail Force Wind


When a gale force wind tries to blow you off course
put up your defenses and hold on tight

A new year brings on a new push to create, share and connect.  I hope the gale forces do not blow my way and I can stay on track.  I love to watch my ideas come to life through the use of wire, felt, paper, found items and rusty bits. Sometimes they are shy and want to stay in the shadows while others come out of my head in a full run and expect to be made RIGHT THEN.  When that happens I have to let the quiet ones rest and pay full attention to the demanding ones.  It is exciting when they come out and are made in a flash...relatively speaking.  I have 3 or 4 on my work table right now fighting to be next to be completed. We will see which one comes out on top.

I am sure glad that we are all tucked in on this cold, 13 degree dropping to 1 degree, evening.  Water will be dripping to keep the pipes from freezing this evening.

Stay warm!
Hilari




No comments:

Post a Comment