Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weight of the World

As she carried the weight of the world 
on her shoulders she became
completely deflated and then simply defeated

This one came to me over the holidays...go figure.  I am sure that we have all felt this way at one time or another but as time passes the weights lifts and we become whole again.  Her weight is getting lighter as we speak so she will be back to normal any day now. Although, with tax time approaching...

 I have a new project on my work table which I have had to manhandle into submission.  At this point the wire seems to be staying in position but I have not put it through any stress tests to see how it will hold up under normal wear.  Some go smoothly while others have their own plans on how they want to be created and these can be the most annoying and even the most rewarding.

I have a wonderful husband who has a large pot of chilli simmering and a hot cup of tea for me to enjoy.
Have a peaceful night,
Hilari 

No comments:

Post a Comment