Saturday, June 28, 2014

Whale Sharks and a Family Reunion


We have been riding the roller coaster of life for the past few months: loss of a family member, loss of pet, 3 sick cars, another sick pet, job woes.  This is the reason that my posts have not been as frequent as I would like.  I do not want this to be a place where I vent my problems.  Everybody had problems.  I want this to be a place where I can look back and enjoy the pictures and thoughts shared.  With that being said....

 Husband Actual Size

We are lucky to be one of those families that get together once a year for a weekend with as many of us that can show up.  This year it was in Atlanta, Georgia, which is about 3 hours from our home, so we left very early on Friday and spent the day at the Georgia Aquarium.  My husband and I own and are the only employees of a business cleaning aquariums for both residential and commercial customers, so this place is right up our alley.  Because we are very land locked in Tennessee, it was awesome to see these beautiful creatures in their spacious and well maintained homes.  Our time spent with family was enjoyable as well with great food and visiting. We even had craft day on Saturday for the ladies with beads and chalk paint.

Husband is hosting card night in the shop so the dog and I have the house to ourselves.  I have my wire supplies and a Harry Potter movie ready to go. I have many new ideas speeding around my head and hopefully I will be able to catch a few and get something made.  It has been a while.

Good night all,
Hilari



No comments:

Post a Comment