Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mosh Pit Girl




She saw the dress hanging in the window
and she knew that she would be the 
sharpest dressed girl in the mosh pit



Rusty razor blades...we use razor blades for our business so I started keeping the worn out ones, without any plans for their use, but then this idea popped into my head.  I thought who would need to wear a dress like this and Mosh Pit Girl came to life. While I have enjoyed a rowdy concert or two I have never taken part in the mosh pit but a dress like this would sure help others to keep their distance. I know this is not the point of the pit but is the only way I could take part.  I am more of a balcony girl these days.  I have another razor blade girl in the works but she is from a corporate background...

Today is another beautiful day in our part of Tennessee.  I tried my hand at a sidewalk chalk sunrise this morning but it looked more like a rainbow ice cream cone floating in the waves.  Some ideas look a lot better in my head than they do on pavement. 

Thanks to my husband for a wonderful anniversary brunch of pancakes and chopped ham and eggs.  They were delicious. Happy 23rd!

Peace, 
Hilari

                                         



                               






No comments:

Post a Comment