Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dressing Accordingly


She knew the board members were
out for blood
so she dressed accordingly

This is the second of the razor blade pieces I have been working on. I am sending this one to my friend who works in the corporate world.  She has to deal with board members on a daily bases and sometimes they are not the easiest to please.  I know she will appreciate the humor.
Last night I worked on my xylophone player whose arms and head swing while he is jamming and a very long colorful crocheted scarf to be from an admirer to a sweetheart.  I am an avid crocheter but working on such a small scale takes a lot of attention.  Normally, I make large granny square blankets to donate to Project Linus which is how I de-stress but working on the scarf has been a fun change of pace.

We are having a dreary day so we are being productive inside today.  My husband took everything out of the fridge and gave it a detailed cleaning...yep, he's a keeper, while I did paper work for our business. Now it is back to the laundry and eventually something warm and tasty for dinner.

Good night all,
Hilari



No comments:

Post a Comment