Monday, September 14, 2015

Nose Stuck In a Book

She Always Has Her Nose Stuck In A Book

I noticed that during the time Mother-in-Law was staying with us I spent my free time with my nose in a book.  Now, my nose is not as big at the reader here, but this nose needed to be a respectable size to get the point across.  I would have liked it to hold the weight and keep her face suspended but this just was not going to happen with this particular piece.  I will have to connect the nose to the book in a different fashion on the next attempt, though how I am not sure.  For now, I am pleased.

 * Upon further consideration, I might be able to hide the stabilizer much closer to the spine of the book to get the wanted effect...an awake at 3 am thought. Hum....will have to overcome weight and stabilization...



We have these lovely, tall, bright yellow flowers that grow free at the corner of our road.  We live in the county, just, and the county land is not as well tended as the city land.  Because of this, our little boulevard is full of trees, mimosas, and these beauties which helps to block the view of the other houses across the way.  Ours is not a thru street so it is a wonderful place to walk, do large scale chalk drawings and pet the neighbor cat.  Peaceful.

Happy First Monday Night Football of the season to all!
Hilari










No comments:

Post a Comment