Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Moment of Giddiness



Bloom Where You Are Planted

I love to see little flowers growing in unconventional places.   In some cases that are a sweet surprise.   In others they are a reminder that you can bloom where you are planted.  This one is a definite reminder of the latter. It was found growing in the pea gravel walkway of  Mother-in-law's yard today as we picked up items for her temporary move to our house due to an emergency surgery.  To me it said to remember to bloom, do not become a weed.

I'm not sure how my time will be spent the next few weeks, but with a positive attitude I am hoping to have a moment or two in the workshop while mother-in-law is recuperating...or, better yet, close by at the dining room table.  Husband will be carrying most of the work load so I, not being a very good cook ( sadly, so very true ), told him I would have supper ready when he gets home.  Not to sure how enthusiast he is about it, but he will just have to bloom with the rest of us.


 Post Wedding Petal Fun

How lucky was I to catch this absolute joyous moment in time. I truly love how the young man is giving it his all and the young ladies...they are just about to pop with giddiness.  

Off to the store for rx supplies and sugar. I can make most of my cooking taste better with a little dash of sugar.  

Happy moments of giddiness to all!
Hilari








No comments:

Post a Comment